Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, almond meal cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Almond Meal Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Almond Meal Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have almond meal cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Almond Meal Cookies:
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup almond meal I used 100g meal & 34g almond flour
- Prepare 30 grams cocoa nibs
- Make ready 40 grams unsweetened dessicated coconut
- Take 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt I used sea salt
- Prepare 50 grams brown sugar I used diabetic sukrin gold
- Take 1 egg
- Get 30 grams coconut oil melted
- Make ready 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Almond Meal Cookies:
- In a large mixing bowl add almond meal (use from almond milk recipe if you made it) & flour if mixing, cocoa nibs, coconut, baking powder, sugar & salt and mix well.
- Whisk egg until creamy and doubled in size,, then whisk in coconut oil and vanilla extract
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well until all the dry is coated.
- Chill for 30 minutes or overnight, I did 30 minutes then preheat oven to 375°F 190° farenheight
- Put greaseproof paper on a baking tray, divide mixture into 20 balls then press down on greaseproof paper giving 1" apart or if using moulds pat in small moulds and bake 10 minutes till firm take out oven, leave oven on, let cool completely then turn out and put on greaseproof paper on baking tray on other side for 5 minutes. Completely cool before taking out moulds. You can omit the nibs if you like like I did with moulds and I used 32g own made canderal brown sugar..
- Place in centre of oven for 7-10 minutes until edges turn brown. Mine took 9 minutes
- Leave to cool on tray then transfer to cooling rack, be careful these are soft biscuits not hard n crunchy
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food almond meal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!