Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crock pot salsa chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crock pot salsa chicken using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Salsa Chicken:
- Make ready 1 pack chicken breast, cut into cubes (you can also use chicken thighs, my chicken breast pack was a little under 5 pounds)
- Take 1 Jar Salsa (any flavor you have)
- Prepare 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Sazon with achiote (for color)
Steps to make Crock Pot Salsa Chicken:
- Rinse your chicken and cut into big cubes, then place into your crock pot that has been sprayed with cooking spray….
- Place all remaining ingredients into crock pot and stir thoroughly….
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours….. I cheated a little bit, I stirred it halfway thru the cooking process! 😱
- Shred chicken with 2 forks 🍴 when done and serve with yellow rice 🍚 or place chicken on top of flour tortillas……
- Enjoy 😉!
Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living eating plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crock pot salsa chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!