Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mamas puerto rican pink beans. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mamas Puerto Rican pink beans is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Mamas Puerto Rican pink beans is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mamas puerto rican pink beans using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mamas Puerto Rican pink beans:
- Prepare 2 Cups Pink Beans
- Make ready 1/2 Can Goya Salsa de tomate
- Take 2 Tablespoons Sofrito
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons Oil
- Prepare 1 packet sazón Sin Achiote
- Prepare 1 Packet Sazón Con Culantro Y Achiote
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Adobo con Cumin (Green Cap Adobo)
Instructions to make Mamas Puerto Rican pink beans:
- Pick out bad beans and rocks.
- Rinse beans with water.
- Place beans in pot with water 1-2 inch above beans and 2 Tablespoons of oil cook until beans rise to the top.
- Add water once beans rise. Beans will fall again. Wait until fully cooked. (This will be when beans are soft/ slightly open).
- After beans are fully cooked
- Combine 2 Tablespoons Sofrito, 2 packets of the Sazón, 1/4 Tablespoon of Adobo con Cumin, and Half can of salsa into a small sauce pan and cook
- Mix Sauce with beans and add 1/3 cup water.
- Finish cooking beans together with sauce to combine flavor into beans.
- Beans and sauce should make a thicker together
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mamas puerto rican pink beans recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!