Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, paneer-avocado tikka. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Paneer-Avocado Tikka is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Paneer-Avocado Tikka is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook paneer-avocado tikka using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer-Avocado Tikka:
- Make ready 200 grams paneer cubes
- Make ready 1/4 cup deseeded tomato
- Prepare 1/4 cup capsicum
- Prepare For marinating :-
- Make ready 2 tbsp avocado paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp mint leaves paste
- Prepare 1 tsp cilantro paste
- Take 2 tbsp roasted gram flour
- Get 1 tsp lemon juice
- Get 1 pinch turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tsp green chilli paste
- Take 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- Prepare 1 pinch garam masala powder
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare as required Salt
- Get 2 tbsp warm mustard oil
Instructions to make Paneer-Avocado Tikka:
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinate and whisk well.
- Add paneer cubes, tomato cubes - and capsicum cubes.
- Keep aside for half an hour.
- Thread the marinated paneer, tomato, capsicum cubes onto skewers.
- Heat oil on a nonstick grill pan and place the skewers on it.
- Fry until both the sides are brown.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food paneer-avocado tikka recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!