Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, rotisserie chicken fettuccine alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Classic Fettuccine Alfredo is always a family favorite. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo. It's so perfect, I cannot tell the difference. Savory, sauteed chicken is cooked in a cheesy, creamy sauce with Roma tomatoes.
Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rotisserie chicken fettuccine alfredo using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Get 2 chicken breast(rotisserie) chopped up
- Get 1 stick unsalted butter
- Take 1 small jalapeno(seeded & diced)
- Make ready 1/2 red bell pepper(seeded and diced)
- Get 1 small bushell mushrooms(your choice)
- Take 1 medium shallot(diced)
- Take 1 cup heavy cream
- Take 1/2 cup regular milk or half & half
- Make ready 4 oz cream cheese(softened and room temp)
- Make ready 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Make ready 1 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- Prepare 1 tsp paprika
- Prepare 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 8 oz pasta(cooked)
- Take 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Chicken fettuccine alfredo is one of my comfort meals so being able to quickly throw it together from scratch rather than eating it from a frozen container is You can totally make your own chicken for this dish, but I figured that picking up a rotisserie chicken would be easy enough. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe - Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Fettuccine Alfredo (Italian pronunciation: [fettut'tʃiːne alˈfreːdo]) or fettuccine al burro 'fettuccine with butter' is an Italian pasta dish of fresh fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese. If you are looking for a lighter version, I created a low-fat fettuccine alfredo version called Skinny Fettuccine Alfredo.
Instructions to make Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Melt butter in pot, and saute veggies.
- Add milk, broth, cream and cream cheese to pot with sauteed vegetables.
- Add all spices to mixture. Simmer on low 15-20 minutes, stirring so mixture will not burn and all ingredients are well combined.
- Add in chicken and cooked pasta. Stir till all noodles are evenly coated.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and serve with chopped green onions sprinkled on top.
Fettuccine Alfredo (Italian pronunciation: [fettut'tʃiːne alˈfreːdo]) or fettuccine al burro 'fettuccine with butter' is an Italian pasta dish of fresh fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese. If you are looking for a lighter version, I created a low-fat fettuccine alfredo version called Skinny Fettuccine Alfredo. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes to order when I go to a restaurant. There's something really special about enjoying a plate full dreamy. This fettuccine alfredo recipe makes the perfect family dinner.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food rotisserie chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!