Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, coconut shrimp. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook coconut shrimp using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Shrimp:
- Make ready 2 doz raw large shrimp thawed with tails
- Prepare 1 egg
- Get 2/3 cup beer
- Take 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/4 cup flour
- Prepare 1/2 cup flour
- Get 2 cups coconut flakes
- Make ready 1/2 tsp paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 3 cups vegetable oil
Instructions to make Coconut Shrimp:
- Combine 1/4 cup of flour and paprika with coconut flakes.
- Whisk egg, beer and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Combine salt and 1/2 cup of flour in a third bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dredge each shrimp in the flour, then the batter, and then the coconut. Place the shrimp on the baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for no less than 30 minutes, up to 8 hours.
- Fry in heated oil 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Be careful to not put too many in the oil at once as the oil will become too cool.
- Place the fried shrimp on a paper towel to absorb the oil. Serve warm.
Your daily diet should have at least some of these super foods. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. Also, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Green living provides you with a good diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food coconut shrimp recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!