Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, curry flavoured squid sloppy rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook curry flavoured squid sloppy rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Flavoured Squid Sloppy Rice:
- Get 1 tablespoon Oil OR Butter
- Get 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- Get 1/2 Onion *finely chopped
- Take 2 teaspoons Curry Powder
- Make ready 1 cup (*180ml cup) Arborio Rice
- Take 500 ml Chicken Stock OR Stock of your choice
- Get Salt & Pepper
- Get 300 g Frozen Squid Rings *about 240g when thawed
- Prepare 1 tablespoon finely chopped Parsley
Steps to make Curry Flavoured Squid Sloppy Rice:
- Heat Oil (OR Butter) in a saucepan or small frying pan over medium low heat, cook Garlic and Onion for a few minutes, add Curry Powder and Arborio Rice, and just combine.
- Place the mixture into the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add Chicken Stock (OR Stock of your choice). Season with Salt & Pepper as required. *Note: If the Stock is salted, you only need a small amount or no Salt.
- Place thawed Squid Rings on top but do not stir, and press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. If your rice cooker has ‘Quit Cook’ setting, use it.
- When the rice is cooked, stir well. Sprinkle with some finely chopped Parsley and enjoy.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food curry flavoured squid sloppy rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!