Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, whole wheat choco marble cake – no egg, no butter, no all purpose flour. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have whole wheat choco marble cake – no egg, no butter, no all purpose flour using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Choco Marble Cake – No Egg, No Butter, No All Purpose Flour:
- Get Ingredients:
- Make ready 1 / 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Prepare 3/4 cup Powdered sugar
- Make ready 2 tsp Baking Powder
- Prepare 1/4 cup Refined Oil
- Prepare 1 cup Warm Milk
- Make ready 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Get 1/2 cup Mix Chocolate Chips
- Prepare 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp Hot water
- Get 1 pinch Salt
Instructions to make Whole Wheat Choco Marble Cake – No Egg, No Butter, No All Purpose Flour:
- Toss 1 tsp of wheat flour with chocolate chips and keep it aside. - Dry Ingredients: Sieve flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. Keep it aside. - Wet Ingredients: Add oil, vanilla extract, milk, powdered sugar in a grinder and grind until the mixture is smooth. - Now mix both dry and wet mixtures. Vanilla cake batter is prepared.
- In a separate bowl mix hot water and cocoa powder. Now mix 1/4 cup of the prepared cake batter. Chocolate cake batter ready. - Now both vanilla and chocolate batter is ready. Greased the baking pan with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly.
- Now place alternate spoonfuls of chocolate and vanilla batters in the pan. When all the batter is in the pan, using a fork, make swirling pattern through the batters to get the beautiful marble design. - Sprinkle mix chocolate chips over cake and with help of spatula press gently.
- Tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. - Put cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour.
- Tips: - - Adjust sugar according to your taste. - Baking time may vary. - If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk. - If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes.
- Pressure Cooker Method: - Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. - - Important Notes: - - Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. - Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. - Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium.
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. - No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. - Don’t add water to the pressure cooker.
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? - - Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. - Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). - Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid. - Lower the flame after 2 minutes.
- Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. - If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. - Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready.
You have to include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. First off, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole food grains and nuts. Moreover, you have to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health as you decide to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food whole wheat choco marble cake – no egg, no butter, no all purpose flour recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!