Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken fettuccine alfredo with vegetables. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Vegetables is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Vegetables is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken fettuccine alfredo with vegetables using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Vegetables:
- Get 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 box fettucine (1 lb.)
- Get 2 stick butter, softened
- Get 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Make ready 2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Take 3 clove garlic, chopped
- Make ready 1/2 box mushrooms, presliced
- Get 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- Make ready 2 stick celery, sliced
- Make ready 1 pinch black pepper
- Take 2 large skinless chicken breasts
- Make ready 1 bunch fresh basil leaves, chopped for garnish
- Make ready Chicken Seasoning
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 dash Seasoned Salt
- Make ready 1 dash black pepper
- Take 1 dash McCormick Montreal Chicken seasoning
- Take 1 pinch garlic powder
- Take 1 pinch Cayenne pepper
Steps to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Vegetables:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place the rack in the middle slot.
- Meanwhile, wash the chicken breasts and dry with paper towels.
- Lightly coat the chicken breasts with the olive oil.
- For the Chicken Breasts: Season the chicken breasts with seasoned salt, black pepper, paprika, McCormick Montreal Chicken seasoning, garlic powder and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Bake the seasoned chicken breasts in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and sauté the garlic for about 2 minutes. Add the chopped red bell pepper, celery, and mushrooms into the skillet. Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes or until the vegetables are slightly cooked; set aside.
- On a large mixing bowl, add the softened butter. Use a wooden spoon or an electric mixer set on low speed, beat until smooth. Add the cream and Pamesan cheese. Stir until well blended.
- Drain the pasta when ready, and IMMEDIATELY add it to the butter mixture. Using two forks, toss the fettuccine in the butter mixture to coat well. Cover when done mixing well until the chicken breasts are cooked.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the oven when cooked. Slice the breasts into pieces and toss it in with the pasta. Add the sautéed vegetables. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Quickly slice the basil leaves into shreds. Sprinkle over each bowl of pasta. Serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken fettuccine alfredo with vegetables recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!