Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chili feta grape salad with grape vinaigrette. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chili feta grape salad with grape vinaigrette using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Feta Grape Salad with Grape vinaigrette:
- Get For the Salad:
- Take 300 g white grapes
- Make ready 300 g blue grapes
- Make ready 1 chilli pepper 🌶
- Prepare 80 g pecan walnut
- Get 100 g feta cheese
- Take 100 g mixed salad leaves
- Get For the vinaigrette:
- Prepare 150 ml grape juice
- Prepare 25 ml white wine vinegar
- Prepare 25 ml lime juice
- Prepare 300 ml olive oil
- Prepare 300 ml sunflower oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Take 1 tsp ginger powder
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp pepper
Instructions to make Chili Feta Grape Salad with Grape vinaigrette:
- In a measuring jug, stir & blend all the ingredients of the vinaigrette with hand mixer.
- Slice the grape up, the way we would like, saving couple of grapes. Remove the pepper seeds and cut into thin stripes and rough crush the pecan walnuts. Cube the feta up. In a bowl we stir the sliced grapes, the chilli pepper stripes, the crushed pecan walnuts, the feta cubes in 6 tbsp vinaigrette
- Prepare the rucola leaves in wreath shape on dinner plate then spoon the grape salad on top of the rucola leaves.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chili feta grape salad with grape vinaigrette recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!