Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, steak egg and cheese bagel. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
We recently tried to recreate a McDonalds steak egg and cheese bagel and have had near perfect results. Fold it over like they do at mc d's To impress people even more, wrap it in parchment paper and draw a McDonalds logo on the.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have steak egg and cheese bagel using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak egg and cheese bagel:
- Take 1 pkg breakfast steaks
- Take 1 pkg everything bagels
- Make ready 1/2 onion
- Prepare 1 Tbsp garlic podwer
- Take 1 Tbsp season salt
- Take 1 Tbs Chicago steak seasoning by grill mate
- Get 1 Tbsp butter
- Get 1 tsp olive oil
- Take 6 slices cheese of your choice
- Get 1 tsp chipotle aoli
- Make ready 1 tsp steak sauce of your choice
- Take 6 eggs
Steps to make Steak egg and cheese bagel:
- Slice your onion.
- Using a cast iron skillet on med heat. Melt butter
- Once butter is melted add onion and half the seasonings.
- Once the onions are sautéed in same pan add the steak and rest of the seasonings. Cook about 3-5 min on each side adding onion to top of steak
- Toast the bagels while meat is cooking
- Once toasted spread on the chipotle aoli on both sides
- Steak should be done by this time. So in a small frying pan add oil.
- Once heated fry an egg like you like it. I prefer overeasy
- Now time to assemble while egg cooks place cheese steak and onion then once egg is done egg and top with steak sauce and other part of bagel
- Side note.: you can leave it open face without other part of bagel and eat it with a fork and knife. It is messy from the egg but soooo worth the extra napkins
Your daily diet must contain at least some of these super foods. First off, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Next, add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Furthermore, you need to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living provides you with a good eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
A bagel freshly toasted with real butter that holds a tender, juicy steak patty, a fluffy folded egg, melty American cheese and savory grilled onions. We recently tried to recreate a McDonalds steak egg and cheese bagel and have had near perfect results. Cook the eggs like an omelet that you never fold, just flip it once. Fold it over like they do at mc d's To impress people even more, wrap it in parchment paper and draw a McDonalds logo on the. A friendly reminder that this is a fan page and not affiliated with McDonalds or any franchisee. If you want your local McDonald's restaurant to carry the Steak, Egg & Cheese bagel, you are encouraged to call your local franchise operator and politely DEMAND the Steak. Combine egg, salt, and pepper in a bowl, stirring with a whisk. Melt butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook, without stirring, until mixture sets on bottom. Draw a spatula across bottom of pan to form curds. Yes, this is a copy cat of McDonald's steak egg and cheese bagel that has been off of the menu for quite some time. It is so delicious but easy enough to make at home that you wont even care that you cant get it through drive thru anymore.. Egg, & Cheese Bagel sandwich features a steak patty, grilled onions, American cheese, folded egg, and Breakfast sauce on a toasted and buttered bagel. Overall, I really enjoyed McDonald's Steak, Egg, & Cheese Bagel sandwich. It's definitely a hearty breakfast for those who enjoy having a savory. The steak egg and cheese bagel is the only think that made me want to wake up in the morning. It is the best breakfast item I've ever ate and I cannot live without Brittany Boschert needs your help with "McDonald's: BRING BACK MCDONALDS STEAK BAGEL". A baked egg mixture tops layers of thin bagel slices, cheese, and bacon! The onion was overpowering and it just didn't do much for us. I know we would much rather just have some eggs and a bagel.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food steak egg and cheese bagel recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!