Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, beetroot malt/health mix with video link. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beetroot malt/health mix with video link using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot Malt/Health mix with video link:
- Take To Roast & Grind
- Get 20 Cashews
- Prepare 20 Almonds, skin peeled
- Get 5 Green Cardamom/Elachi
- Get Other ingredients
- Get 2 & 3/4 cups chopped Beetroot or 2 Beetroot
- Prepare 1.5 cups Jaggery
- Take 1/4 cup Water for grinding(Optional)
Instructions to make Beetroot Malt/Health mix with video link:
- Peel 2 Beetroots & chop it into small pieces easier for grinding. Keep the other ingredients ready
- Soak Almods for 1 hour in warm water & peel the skin. Roast all the Almonds & Cashews.
- Grind the Beetroot pieces to fine paste in a blender. Add water only if needed.
- Add the beetroot paste to a hot pan & cook until the raw smell goes. Takes only 10 mins
- Once most of the water is evaporated, add the Jaggery. You can also make jaggery syrup and filter it for impurities.
- Iron kadai works best for this recipe. You can also make in normal ones. Grind the nuts & Green cardamom together in pulse mode. Make sure you leave frequent intervals otherwise it may turn into nut butter.
- There will not be any water left out. At this stage you can make beetroot burfi or ladoo with the same recipe. Cook for more time for beetroot malt. It takes about 35 mins from start to end.
- Add the roasted nuts powder. Keep stirring, until it forms a huge mass. The jaggery crystalline & change into powder form.
- Once the mixture turns dry. Switch off flame. Keep mixing under fan to cool it down. Otherwise it ll be a huge mass once cooled down
- In 2 mins, it hardens & resembles the texture of rock salt. Break it with a fork & grind it to a powder with the help of blender.
- Add 2 tsp Beetroot malt to 200 ml Milk & enjoy the nutritional. Add preferred sweetener only if needed. Enjoy the light pink treat😊👍🏻 tastes similar to badam milk
- Recipe YouTube video link: youtu.be/M8oFqzre0e8
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other foods to include. Furthermore, you should include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living provides you with a good eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food beetroot malt/health mix with video link recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!