Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade turkey bagel bites. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook homemade turkey bagel bites using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Turkey Bagel Bites:
- Take 1 Bread- (as many as you like & any type ei…bagel, french bread, buns, etc.
- Make ready 1 Bottle of creamy ranch dressing( pizza sauce is a good alternative)
- Get 1 Pepperoni (I used turkey)
- Take 1 Shredded cheese ( I used Parmesan, mozzarella & Colby jack)
Steps to make Homemade Turkey Bagel Bites:
- Lay some parchment paper on cookie sheet so that bread doesn't stick
- Spread Italian dressing on bread, top with pepperoni, then cheese
- Place on cookie sheet, broil on low-until cheese melts about 10 mins.
Your daily diet need to contain at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you have to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food homemade turkey bagel bites recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!