Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, no sugar muesli bars. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. They are hearty and chewy with just the right amount of crunch from the seeds. I was very inspired by Jamie Olivers Granola Dust, however I made my mix into bars.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook no sugar muesli bars using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No Sugar Muesli Bars:
- Prepare 5 cups Rolled Oats
- Prepare 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- Take 1-2 tablespoons Honey *optional
- Get 2 Ripe Bananas
- Get 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil *melted
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Take 2 cups Nuts & Dried Fruit & Desiccated Coconut
- Make ready *e.g. Almonds, Pepita (Pumpkin Seeds), Sunflower Seeds, dried Sultanas, Currants, Raisins, Cranberries, chopped Apricots, Desiccated Coconut, etc
Steps to make No Sugar Muesli Bars:
- Melt Coconut Oil and mash ripe Bananas very well. The sweetness comes from the Bananas, but you may wish to add 1 to 2 tablespoons Honey for extra sweetness.
- Combine Oil, Bananas and lightly beaten Eggs (and Honey), then add Rolled Oats and Chia Seeds, mix well.
- Add about 2 cups of other ingredients such as coarsely chopped Nuts, Dried Fruit and Desiccated Coconut. You can add less or more of anything you like. I usually add a little bit of many different nuts, seeds and fruit.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line the base of a baking tray with baking paper. Once the ingredients are well combined, place the mixture onto the baking tray and spread evenly, then press down to 5-6mm thickness.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden, and cool. Cut into the size you like.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try to add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you have to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Observing a green living diet plan will provide you with exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially become disease free. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
In this video I made granola or muesli bars. I was very inspired by Jamie Olivers Granola Dust, however I made my mix into bars. These muesli bars are kind of like granola bars, but are only mildly sweet and have a softer texture to them. They are hearty and chewy with just the right amount of crunch from the seeds. In fact, they taste very much like a dense banana bread. They are vegan, grain-free, nut-free, and have no added sugar. Muesli bars are deceptively high in calories, fat and sugar, but like most products if you look hard enough you'll find a few gems that contain no sugar added and are made without fillers. What's great about muesli bars is that they're an anywhere and anytime snack, either for your or the kids. Delicious energy bars without any added sugar? Delicious whole ingredients without any added sugar? It's possible to find an energy bar that fits the bill. Here are five that our contributing nutrition editor loves. This Granola Bar recipe is sugar-free and doesn't require any baking or oven. You can make it very easily and it stays for long. Homemade protein bar, Healthy Easiest Home Made Protein Bar, No Baked Sugar Free Granola bar, Homemade Granola Recipe. Homemade protein bar, Healthy Easiest Home Made Protein Bar, No Baked Sugar Free Granola bar, Homemade Granola Recipe. Homemade Indian style Muesli Bars can be a healthy snack option between meals. Also known as Granola Bars, it's a perfect. Muesli bars are one of the best snack options, especially when you're on the go. "A healthy muesli bar can help fill you up and keep you full until your next meal. This means you are less likely to over eat and turn to the fat and sugar laden 'treats' we all start searching for when hunger gets the better of us.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food no sugar muesli bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!