Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, stir-fried scallops with lemongrass and chili. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stir-fried Scallops with Lemongrass and Chili is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Stir-fried Scallops with Lemongrass and Chili is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Stir-fried Snail with Lemongrass & Chili Recipe/Ốc Xào Sả Ớt cay cay ngon ngon! Our grocery store doesn't carry Thai chilies so we used Serrano.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook stir-fried scallops with lemongrass and chili using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-fried Scallops with Lemongrass and Chili:
- Take 300 g washed scallops
- Take 8 cloves garlic
- Make ready 3 stalks lemongrass (cut about 10 cm from root)
- Make ready 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- Get 1 teaspoon seasoning powder+1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take 1/2 teaspoon annatto oil (can be replaced by 1/2 teaspoon curry powder)
- Prepare 1 teaspoon sugar
- Prepare 1 cayenne pepper (cow-horn pepper)+ some bird's eye chilies
Instructions to make Stir-fried Scallops with Lemongrass and Chili:
- Garlic, peeled, crushed and finely chopped.
- Scallop meat, washed. Take 1/4 of the chopped garlic, 1/3 teaspoon of seasoning powder to season the scallops in about 5 minutes. Heat 1 teaspoon of cooking oil in a wok over high heat, when it's really hot, pour scallop meat into the wok, quickly toss in 1 minute. Turn off the heat, pour scallop meat into a strainer to drain the liquid from it. (Because scallops in Vietnam often exude so much liquid when stir-fried, if we stir-fry them until dried up, the scallops will be chewy. If the scallops at your place are bigger, more delicious and contain less liquid, you can skip this step). You just need to rinse the scallops well then pat them dry.
- Peel off any old outer leaf of lemongrass, rinse well and thinly slice. Then finely chop (but not into a smooth texture)
- Chili. Cut lengthwise from stem to end, de-seed, julienne and finely chop. If you love pungency, add some bird's eye chilies, this cayenne pepper is not strong enough for you. (Make sure to wear gloves when doing this step if you are not used to processing chili)
- Put the wok on the stove, add one teaspoon of cooking oil. When the oil is hot, add chopped lemongrass and stir evenly in 2 minutes. When the lemongrass turns yellow and fragrant, add chopped chili and toss. Turn off the heat, remove the lemongrass and chili quickly, if not the lemongrass can be burnt because of the heat from the cooking oil. ( Some, after finely chopping lemongrass and chili, use half of this mixture to coat the scallops and the other half is used for stir-frying until fragrant then finally stir-fry with scallops. I don't follow that way as when eating, I feel that the lemongrass is not evenly distributed, the one used for seasoning the scallops is not crunchy but annoyingly rough. Therefore I fry both lemongrass and chili until fragrant then I use them to coat the scallops.)
- Continue with the scallop meat. ( The same for both drained scallops and patted dry ones from now on). Season scallop meat with the remaining seasoning powder, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1/5 teaspoon of salt, annatto oil (can be replaced by curry powder just to color the scallop meat), all the fragrant fried lemongrass and chili, toss well and set aside to marinate from 5-10 minutes.
- Put the wok on the stove again with the remaining cooking oil from the lemongrass and chili stir-frying step (can add some more if not sufficient). When the oil is hot, add the remaining garlic to fry until yellow then pour all the coated scallop meat into the wok, stir-fry over medium heat in about 5 minutes. When scallop meat turns firm, use high heat and stir then finish when the liquid in the wok dries up. (The time for this step is from 7-10 minutes, scallop meat will be tough if stir-fried longer)
- This dish can pair well with salt, pepper and lime or salt, green pepper dipping sauce.
You need to include several superfoods in your diet each day. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are some other essentials. Make sure you include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Observing a green living meal plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits today.
Stir-fried with lemongrass and chili ( eating sounds). Stir-fried Snail with Lemongrass & Chili Recipe/Ốc Xào Sả Ớt cay cay ngon ngon! I used chili garlic paste and lemongrass paste to save time. Our grocery store doesn't carry Thai chilies so we used Serrano. We've made it twice and so far it's a hit, with even the young kids eating it. This simple recipe for Seared Scallops with fragrant Lemongrass Coconut Sauce with lime and fresh basil has a similar effect on me. It brightens the spirit with its fragrant aroma and sunny disposition. Fresh lemongrass and lime zest infuse the coconut milk and whenever I get a whiff, I feel uplifted. Rinse scallops with running cold water to remove sand from crevices; pat dry with paper towels. Cut each scallop horizontally in half, if they are large. Return vegetables to skillet; add drained lychees. In cup, mix oyster sauce and sherry; pour oyster-sauce mixture into skillet with scallop mixture; heat. Stir-fried choice of meat with roasted chili paste, coconut milk, lemongrass, jalapeno, bell pepper and green onion. Prawns, calamari, mussels, scallops and crab claws with sweet basil, chili sauce, onions, garlic and bell pepper on fired cast iron, served with a side. Thai Roasted Chili Paste is sweet and spicy and a little tangy. Made with dried chilies, tamarind juice, garlic, shallots, fish sauce, dried shrimp, sugar and salt, this is one of those The first time I made this Stir-Fry Shrimp with Thai Roasted Chili Paste, I couldn't believe how quick and easy it was to prepare. Fried shrimp wrapped in rice paper skins pastry served with sweet and chili sauce. Coconut milk soup with lemongrass, mushroom, bell peppers, onion, scallions, and lime juice. Stir fried rice with shrimp, mussels, scallops, calamari, egg, thai basil, thai chili, onion, bell peppers, string beans and. This green stir-fry is great for the colder winter months and takes advantage of seasonal Brussels sprouts and leeks as well as spinach and edamame.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food stir-fried scallops with lemongrass and chili recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!