Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, simple sugar cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple Sugar Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Simple Sugar Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple sugar cookies using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Sugar Cookies:
- Take 3/4 cup butter, softened
- Prepare 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Take 2 eggs
- Make ready 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take 2 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Make ready 2 1/4 cups flour
- Get Frosting-
- Get 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons butter, softened
- Make ready 1/2 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons milk
Steps to make Simple Sugar Cookies:
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla until combined.
- Add salt, baking powder and flour and mix until well incorporated.
- Cover dough bowl with plastic wrap and chill in fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Roll cookies into 1-inch balls and flatten with the bottom of a glass until 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- In stand mixer or large mixing bowl, beat together powdered sugar and butter until creamy. Mix in vanilla and milk until smooth.
- Frost cooled cookies with frosting.
- You can also roll out this recipe and cut with cookie cutters for fun shapes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food simple sugar cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!