Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, tofu okara bagels made with tofu, okara, and flour. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tofu okara bagels made with tofu, okara, and flour using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour:
- Prepare 150 grams Tofu
- Take 100 grams Fresh okara
- Prepare 70 grams Bread flour
- Get 1 tbsp Sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Dry yeast
- Get 1 tbsp Honey (For kettling)
Steps to make Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour:
- Fry the okara in a frying pan to evaporate the water.
- It is good if the okara is a little wet like this.
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl. Microwave the tofu for 1 minute, add it to the bowl, and knead.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes and then divide into equal portions and shape. Spread the dough into an ellipse and fold into thirds, leaving one end open. Then bring the opposite end around and tuck into the open end.
- Dissolve the honey in boiling water, and boil the dough for one minute on each side.
- Bake in the oven at 200℃ for 20~25 minutes until they turn a nice golden brown, and they are done.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tofu okara bagels made with tofu, okara, and flour recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!