Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, rara cookie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rara Cookie is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Rara Cookie is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rara cookie using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rara Cookie:
- Get A
- Make ready 1 tsp coffee oil/coffee emulco/coffee essence
- Get 1 egg
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract/vanilla paste
- Make ready B. Creamed Ingredients
- Make ready 250 g salted butter
- Take 250 g brown sugar or 100 g sugar + 150 g dark brown sugar (i used dark brown sugar)
- Take C. Dry ingredients
- Prepare 50 g ground oats (1/4 C)
- Take 50 g almond meal (1/4 C)
- Make ready 1/2 nuts (nips/sliced) - optional
- Prepare 250 g chocolate chips (or more)
- Get 1 pack chocolate bar/chunk (chopped coarsely - optional
- Make ready D. Sifted Ingredients
- Get 300 g flour
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder
- Take 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Get 1/4 cup rice flour
Steps to make Rara Cookie:
- Mix ingredients A & let infuse. In the mean time, prepare the rest.
- Beat ingredients in B until just mixed.
- Mix A into B. Mix well.
- Add C. Using spatula, mix ingredients well.
- Final step, sift in D. Fold untill well combined. Refrigerate for 10mins. Scoop onto lined baking tray.
- Bake at 160 C (fan forced) for 15mins (depending on the oven) or until the edges are lightly brown. The cookies are very soft when hot but they will firm up once cooled.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food rara cookie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!