Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, coconut chicken strips. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coconut Chicken Strips is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Coconut Chicken Strips is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coconut chicken strips using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Chicken Strips:
- Prepare 1 large pack boneless skinless chicken, cut into strips
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Get 2 tablespoons milk
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready Sprinkle salt
- Get 2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- Make ready 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Make ready 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Make ready Butter cooking spray
Instructions to make Coconut Chicken Strips:
- Place your eggs, milk, salt and black pepper into a bowl and beat with a whisk, set bowl to the side……..
- Take your coconut flakes, bread crumbs, garlic powder and parsley flakes and place them into a large zip lock baggie……Shake well…..
- Take your cleaned chicken strips and place them into the bowl with the eggs, turning to coat evenly…..
- Now take those chicken strips and place them into the zip lock baggie with the dry ingredients, turn to coat, repeat until all chicken strips are coated…….
- Place each coated chicken strip into a large baking pan that has been coated with butter cooking spray…….Then lightly spray chicken strips with the cooking spray……Discard any remaining leftover wet and dry ingredients…….
- Place chicken strips in a preheated 400 degree oven and bake for 30- 40 minutes, or until chicken strips are golden……..
- Serve with my Sweet and Spicy Apricot Dipping sauce and my Sautéed Garlic Spinach and enjoy 😉!!!!!
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other foods to include. Additionally, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living gives you a good diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food coconut chicken strips recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!