Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy hand kneaded bagel. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy hand kneaded bagel using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Hand Kneaded Bagel:
- Prepare 200 grams Bread (or cake) flour
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 1 pinch Salt
- Prepare 2/3 tsp Dry yeast
- Take 120 ml Lukewarm water
- Make ready 1 tbsp Honey (or sugar)
Instructions to make Easy Hand Kneaded Bagel:
- Blend the flour and salt. Mix the water with the sugar and yeast, and allow it to soak. Sprinkle the flour evenly over the water and cut in with a spatula.
- Once the mixture begins to stick, use your hands to bring it to one mass. After all the flour has been incorporated, knead for 5~10 minutes by folding over the dough. Continue until there are no lumps.
- Place a plastic wrapper over the dough and let it rest at room temperature for at least 10 minutes. If you're letting it rise at low temperature, leave step 4 in the fridge over night. In the morning, warm up the dough by kneading a bit and then proceed to step 5.
- Divide into small portions, knead and form small balls. Cover them with a damp towel and leave them at room temperature for at least 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Stick your finger in the center and make a hole. Make sure the hole is in the middle from bird's eye view so that the dough expands evenly.
- Kettling: Fill the frying pan with 3 cm of water, and boil to around 85℃. Add honey to bring out the glaze. Place parchment paper in the pan and boil each side of the bagel for 30~60 seconds.
- Pat dry the bagels and bake them right away in the oven at 200℃ for 15 minutes, or until ready.
- This is a cross-section. Fluffy and chewy, just as if they are store-bought Freshly made and still warm.
- If you're filling the bagel, flatten the shape in an oval in step 5.
- I made it into a egg salad sandwich.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy hand kneaded bagel recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!