Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chewy bagels in 90 minutes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chewy Bagels in 90 Minutes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chewy Bagels in 90 Minutes is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chewy bagels in 90 minutes using 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chewy Bagels in 90 Minutes:
- Prepare 300 grams Bread flour
- Get 1 tbsp Sugar
- Take 3 grams Salt
- Make ready 3/4 tsp Dry yeast
- Make ready 160 grams Lukewarm water (warm to the touch)
- Get 1 tbsp for 1 liter of water Honey for boiling
- Get 1 Flour for dusting
Instructions to make Chewy Bagels in 90 Minutes:
- Add yeast to the lukewarm water, mix and dissolve to activate.
- Combine the bread flour, sugar, salt and the yeast from Step 1 in a large bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl by hand. When the dough comes together and is no longer floury, move to a working surface.
- Using palms of both hands, knead the dough by pressing it away from you over and over again for 3-5 minutes (you'll see the dough gradually moistening and holding together).
- (Note) You could also use a bread machine until this step! Set the machine before you leave the house and when you come back it is done.
- Using a knife, divide the dough into 6 portions. Roll each dough into a smooth ball. (Let it rest for 10 minutes) Cover the dough with slightly damp cloth.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the dough to about 20 cm in length. Tuck in both ends.
- Shape the dough into rings by covering one end over the other. Close the seam tightly. (These are pre-risen sesame bagels in the photo).
- Place the dough onto a cookie sheet, cover it with damp cloth, and allow it to rise at 25℃ room temperature [Proof for 45 minutes] When the room is cold, I put the tray on top of a skillet with hot water.
- Ref) They will look like these after 40-45 minutes of rising (these are sesame bagels). The dough has doubled in size.
- 10 minutes before rising finishes, start preheating the oven to 190℃ (if you are using a portable oven, place the baking sheet on top to help the dough to rise).
- 5 minutes before rising finishes, bring some water to a boil in a large skillet and melt the honey (use the skillet that was used in Step 9, so you will have one less thing to clean).
- Adjust step 12 so the water is boiling gently, slide in the dough top side down first for a minute, flip the dough and boil the other side for another minute.
- Scoop up the bagel and immediately place it onto the cooking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes in a 190℃ oven and it is done!
- I split the bagel in half by hand! It has a wonderfully nice and smooth texture! Toast and enjoy its crunchiness!
- Black sesame bagels. The aroma of the sesame is exquisite!
- ma-natto bagels. Make the dough long and thin then spread and roll up the ama-natto into the dough. The soft texture of the ama-natto is perfect with the bagels!
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chewy bagels in 90 minutes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!