Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, shutki diye taro (dried fish with a root vegetable). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In this video you can see how I cooked dry fish ( Loitta Shutki ) with vegetables. Taro Stem Prawns শুঁটকি দিয়ে লতি চিংড়ি⭐English Subtitle available.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook shutki diye taro (dried fish with a root vegetable) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shutki diye taro (dried fish with a root vegetable):
- Make ready 50 grams shutki or dried fish (any variety of your choice)
- Make ready 8-10 mukhi (colocasia/taro), diced
- Get 1 big Onion
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Garlic
- Take 1 tbspn Cilantro/coriander leaves-
- Make ready 1 tbspn Mustard oil
- Prepare 1/2 Green chillies
- Take 1 Habanero (naga morich)
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Prepare As per taste Salt as required
Instructions to make Shutki diye taro (dried fish with a root vegetable):
- Method: - Wash the dried fish well and chop out the head portion. Drain the water properly.
- Heat oil in a pan and add sliced onion, garlic paste, turmeric powder and green chilies (chopped/slit). Fry them and add salt to taste.
- When the oil seperates, add the dried fish. Cook for a while and cover the pan.
- Now add the chopped taro and stir in properly. Keep the lid on but keep checking frequently to avoid the scorching.
- Add 2 cups of water and let it come to a boil. Turn down the heat to slow cook.
- When the fish and vegetables are cooked, stir in one slit naga morich and finely chopped cilantro/coriander leaves.
- Turn off the heat. Put the lid back and allow some standing time. Serve with steamed rice.
You have to have several superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, try adding a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other foods to include. Be sure to include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy great health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
অসম্ভব মজাদার চ্যাপা শুঁটকি ভুনা রেসিপি।।Chepa Shutki Vuna ।। Kachu Pata Diye Chingri In this video you can see how I cooked dry fish ( Loitta Shutki ) with vegetables. You can try this at home if you like dry fish. Taro Stem Prawns শুঁটকি দিয়ে লতি চিংড়ি⭐English Subtitle available. Shutki diye taro (dried fish with a root vegetable). shutki or dried fish (any variety of your choice), mukhi (colocasia/taro), diced, Onion, Garlic, Cilantro/coriander leaves-, Mustard oil , Green chillies, Habanero (naga morich). Most veggies or fish both fresh and dried can be mashed with oil, onions, garlic, chilies and occasional cilantro or lemon juice and turned into a bhorta. Another star of the bhorta family is the shutki or dried fish such as shrimp, anchovy, etc. bhorta. Health value of taro: -Fiber in taro helps to support the digestive system and reduce cholesterol in accordance with diet fat.. Bekari &Sweetmeats Fish Market DRY FISH / SHUTKI (Dried & Canned Fish) FROZEN FISH Milk & Produce Oil (Edible & more) Edible Oil (Vegetable) Skin Care (Hair, body moisturizer etc.) Lotiya Shutki. Imported from Bangladesh by Diamond Trading Company. Wash Chingri Shutki aka dried prawn (or whatever dry fish you are using) in hot water. Shutki or dry fish when uncooked has a got a typical characteristic pungent smell,pungent enough to evoke nausea. It has got a stinky smell ,very similar to dry fish is triggered more by the fact often the fresh water fishes remain unsold because of lack of customers or lack of sufficient transport facility to. Taro on WN Network delivers the latest Videos and Editable pages for News & Events It is a perennial, tropical plant primarily grown as a root vegetable for its edible starchy corm, and as a leaf Taro (snack) (Thai: ทาโร), a brand of dried fish snack popular in Thailand. How to use Hong Lam Dried Taro Yam Vietnamese Gift. Better to use with tea, coffee and soft drinks. Store in cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and high temperature. Taro maltose edible vegetable oil edible salt. Storage method: Please keep in a cool and dry place to avoid heavy pressure after opening please eat as soon as possible. Shelf life * Dried Taro retains most of the nutritional value of fresh taro.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food shutki diye taro (dried fish with a root vegetable) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!