Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, saltimbocca w/fettucine alfredo & asparagus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. Prepare your own traditional fettuccine Alfredo with help from a chef in this free video clip. There are certain recipes that are essential to have in your recipe box and one of them has to be a phenomenal Fettuccine alfredo recipe.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have saltimbocca w/fettucine alfredo & asparagus using 32 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Saltimbocca w/Fettucine Alfredo & Asparagus:
- Get Saltimbocca
- Make ready 6 chicken breast halves, boneless & skinless
- Make ready 1/3 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp pepper, freshly ground
- Get 6 bunch sage, fresh
- Take 6 slice prosciutto, sliced 1/16" thick
- Prepare 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 4 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Get Saltimbocca Sauce
- Take 1 drippings from chicken
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Take 2 tbsp butter
- Get 1/2 cup Marsala, dry
- Make ready 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Make ready Pasta
- Prepare 1 lb fettuccine noodles
- Take 4 quart water
- Make ready 2 tsp salt
- Take Pasta Sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Take 2 tbsp butter
- Take 6 shallots, thinly sliced
- Take 2 packages Oyster mushrooms or 24 button mushrooms
- Take 1 1/4 cup Marsala
- Prepare 1 cup chicken stock or remainder of 15 Oz can
- Take 2 1/2 oz or 65kg spinach, washed & dried
- Take 1 juice from 1/2 lemon
- Prepare 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Get 2 tbsp all-purpose flour, mixed w/some of the stock
- Make ready 1 cup heavy cream
- Make ready Vegetables
- Get 1 1/2 lb asparagus
Steps to make Saltimbocca w/Fettucine Alfredo & Asparagus:
- Start a pot of salted water for the pasta.
- Assemble all ingredients.
- Prep vegetables before beginning to cook the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 200°F Fahrenheit. Preheat dinner plates.
- Wash & dry the chicken. Place between plastic wrap and pound to 1/4 " thick.
- Arrange the prosciutto on top of the chicken pieces. Arrange the sage leaves on the prosciutto. Use toothpicks to hold the sage on.
- Dredge the chicken bundles in flour. Shake off any extra flour.
- Heat half of the oil in a skillet. When shimmering, add 3 bundles, sage side down. Cook on medium high for about 3 minutes. Turn carefully and cook for 3-5 minutes more. Transfer to the preheated oven. *** Start the pasta now*** Enlist a helper to stir & watch the pasta and to start the steaming water for the asparagus. Also start step 9 now. Cook the next 3 chicken bundles and transfer to the oven. Set drippings aside until step 12.
- Start this step at the same time as the pasta. If you have an electric skillet, it would help to relieve the congestion at the stove. Add olive oil & butter to a separate skillet. When shimmering, add the shallots. Cook for 1 minute then add mushrooms & cook till mushrooms sweat or about 6 minutes.
- Add the Marsala and stock. Cook uncovered on medium high for about 3 minutes. Near the end add the spinach, parmesan & lemon juice. Add the flour/stock and bring back to a boil. Add the heavy cream. Blend well. Thin or thicken the sauce with stock or cream. Taste for seasoning, i.e. lemon, salt & pepper (can use a lot of pepper). Also, you can use more parmesan if your heart can take it.
- While the Alfredo is cooking, steam the asparagus.
- Drain the pasta and add to the alfredo sauce. Fold in and heat until the desired temperature.
- Divide the pasta & sauce between the 6 plates and serve the chicken & asparagus on the side. Spoon the Saltimbocca sauce over the chicken.
- Sorry for the lack of photos after step 7. It's kind of crazy at the end and I completely forgot.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you should have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. You will enjoy good health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
Fettuccine pasta topped with a homemade rich decadent alfredo sauce. There are certain recipes that are essential to have in your recipe box and one of them has to be a phenomenal Fettuccine alfredo recipe. Years ago, when I was teaching kids' cooking classes, this was one of the first things I taught. Prepare your own traditional fettuccine Alfredo with help from a chef in this free video clip. Expert: Gary Langevin Contact: www.charlestonitalian.com/ Bio: Chef Gary Langevin specializes in cooking genuine Italian dishes from fresh ingredients. Real alfredo should never (never!) include cream; the silky sauce is the result of an emulsion between the grated cheese, melted butter, and starchy pasta water. A traditional, rich Alfredo is often a first-course, but can also be transformed into a satisfyingly hearty main dish by adding sautéed shrimp, grilled and sliced chicken, cubed smoked ham, and/or steamed vegetables. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most basic and delicious pasta recipes EVER—and it couldn't be easier to make! Our recipe is a little untraditional (there's heavy What is Fettuccine Alfredo? This fettuccine alfredo recipe makes the perfect family dinner. There's nothing good about it, except for how good it is. A classic fettuccine Alfredo recipe is made with cream, butter, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. It's delicious served as is or with meat or vegetables. It's a lovely sauce served just as it is, but to make fettuccine Alfredo even more special you can add a protein or vegetables. Fettuccine Alfredo started off as the desperate attempt of Roman restaurant owner, Alfredo di Lelio, to find something that his pregnant wife, who had lost most of her appetite due to pregnancy, would be able to eat. So, he added some Parmesan cheese to an everyday Italian dish, fettuccine al burro. Sfatiamo un mito: le fettuccine Alfredo non sono una ricetta americana. Lemon Fettuccine Alfredo with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli - Cooking Classy. Adding shrimp to this fettuccine makes it an elegant entree. In this video, you'll see how to make a fast, simple fettuccine dish.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food saltimbocca w/fettucine alfredo & asparagus recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!