Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, karjikai/karanji. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious. Karjikai is popular by different names like karchikai, karanji, gujiya and kajjikayalu. Karijukai or Karjikai also called Gujiya is a popular crispy sweet snack with crisp shell made of dough and a delicious sweet stuffing.
Karjikai/Karanji is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Karjikai/Karanji is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have karjikai/karanji using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Karjikai/Karanji:
- Prepare 1 cup Maida/All purpose flour
- Prepare 1/2 cup fine sooji
- Take 1 teaspoon sugar
- Prepare Pinch salt
- Get 2 teaspoon ghee
- Make ready Oil for deep frying
- Prepare For filling
- Make ready 1 cup Roasted channa dal
- Make ready 3/4 cup jaggery/sugar
- Prepare 1-2 cardamom seeds
- Get 1/2 cup dry coconut powder
- Make ready Chopped almonds and cashews (optional)
Steps to make Karjikai/Karanji:
- Mix Maida, sooji, sugar n pinch of salt in a mixing bowl add some ghee and mix everything together with water to make a soft dough knead it for 3 minutes(just like chapati dough but bit softer than that) cover it with wet cloth and place it aside for 1 hour
- Take all the filling ingredients (except nuts) in a blender and grind it to fine/coarse powder
- Take a karjikai mould (available in market)
- Take the dough knead it for 2 minutes then take a small portions of it and roll it like a poori shape then place it on the mould apply very little amount of water to the edges with the help of finger tip and then add the filling powder in the middle then close the mould properly gently press all the edges
- Keep the oil in deep frying pan once the oil is hot enough then place the prepared karanji on oil let oil be on medium flame fry to golden brown
- Store karanji in a airtight box
You need to include some superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you should have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have a weight problem again. Green living provides you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits now.
'Karjikai' - a deep fried snack prepared popular in Karnataka, prepared during festivities and celebrations, especially 'Ganesh Chaturthi' and 'Deepavali'. Karijukai or Karjikai also called Gujiya is a popular crispy sweet snack with crisp shell made of dough and a delicious sweet stuffing. Karjikai recipe explained with step by step pictures and a video. Karjikai is popular by different names like karchikai, karanji, gujiya and kajjikayalu. Karjikai or Karanji is a sweet which is usually prepared during Ganesh Chaturthi or Diwali. PagesOtherBrandWebsitePersonal blogHebbar's KitchenVideoskaranji or karjikai or karikadubu recipe. For people who don't have sweet tooth , Karjikai should be perfect as they are mildly sweet when compared to many other. I have hardly met people who doesn't like this delicious sweet. Karanji Recipe, How to make Authentic Maharashtrian Karanji Recipe. I never used to like sweets and savories always used to win over sweets for me. Wheat flour karjikayi/hittina karjikayi/karanji recipe/gujiya recipe/karjikai sweet recipe. Namma Adige, A kannada cooking channel, Receipes in kannada, #Karjikayi#Karikadabu Today's special is #Karjikai or Karanji, This delicious receipe is considered as Ganapathiji favourite sweet. Karanji - Gugra Gujiya - Sweet Snacks Recipe - Crispy Sweet Dish Recipe by Ruchi Bharani HD. Laddu Recipe - Gujiya Recipe - Rawa Karanji - Grandma's Style - Village Style - Village Food Secrets. Adding Rava and butter gives crispness to outer layer. Deep fry in a medium flame, and karanji should not be crowded while frying. Gujiya, Karanji, Karjikai or Kajjkayalu is popular Diwali or Holi sweet recipe. Gujiya is made with maida and sooji filling in this recipe. Karanji / Gujiya is one of the most popular sweet snack made during Diwali. Learn how to make best crunchy Karanji with coconut filling at home from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. recipe: hebbarskitchen.com/karanji-recipe-gujiya-recipe-karjikai/ Website - hebbarskitchen.com saran #karanjichesaran #diwalifaral #parabkitchen #karanji #gujiya #chakali #shev #marathirecipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food karjikai/karanji recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!