Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, seriously chewy bagels, a simple 60-minute recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Seriously Chewy Bagels, a Simple 60-Minute Recipe is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Seriously Chewy Bagels, a Simple 60-Minute Recipe is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook seriously chewy bagels, a simple 60-minute recipe using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seriously Chewy Bagels, a Simple 60-Minute Recipe:
- Prepare 15 grams dried Dried yomogi (Japanese mugwort)
- Prepare 300 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Prepare 5 grams Dry yeast
- Take 13 grams Sugar
- Make ready 5 grams Salt
- Make ready 180 ml Milk (warm to the touch)
- Prepare 1 Hot water (for boiling)
- Take 3 tbsp Honey or sugar ★ for kettling
Instructions to make Seriously Chewy Bagels, a Simple 60-Minute Recipe:
- Rehydrate the dried yomogi in hot water.
- Drain the water thoroughly like shown in the photo. Add to the rest of the ingredients during the kneading process.
- Mix in all of the ingredients, and thoroughly knead. Do so until the point where it feels like the amount of water feels a little low.
- Divide into 6-8 equal portions and roll up, cover with a damp cloth, and bench for 5 minutes.
- Shape them, set each piece in top of a baking sheet, and proof for 20 minutes. Boil the water and preheat the oven to 220°C while waiting.
- Boil the dough in water that has sugar or honey added to it (for about 30 seconds apiece), place into the oven directly after boiling, and bake for 15 minutes.
- They're done! The fragrance of the yomogi is really nice!
You have to include some superfoods in your diet each day. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food seriously chewy bagels, a simple 60-minute recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!