Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chorizo quesadillas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chorizo Quesadillas is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chorizo Quesadillas is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chorizo quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chorizo Quesadillas:
- Make ready 1 tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Take 8 oz chorizo
- Get 1/3 cup diced onions and green peppers
- Get 1/2 lime, juice
- Take 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Take 3 extra large flour tortillas (La Banderita brand)
- Get 12 slice quesadilla cheese (verolé queso brand)
Instructions to make Chorizo Quesadillas:
- In a medium pan add olive oil, and chorizo on medium heat. Using a spatula break the chorizo link up until it resembles ground beef.
- Add in onions and bell peppers and cook got 5 minutes. Stiring occasionally. Add lime juice and cilantro, and turn heat down to low.
- In a large pan on medium-low heat, add tortilla (1 at a time) and spread 1/3 of the chorizo mix onto half of the tortilla. Top chorizo mix with cheese, and gently fold tortilla in half.
- Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Slice quesadilla's into quarters and serve with your favorite toppings. I used fresher sliced avocados, roma tomatoes, sour cream, and my favorite herb… cilantro, along side with sliced limes…. I eat them with everything fyi!
You need to include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are some other foods to include. Furthermore, you need to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chorizo quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!