Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, matcha bagels. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Matcha Bagels is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Matcha Bagels is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook matcha bagels using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Bagels:
- Make ready 250 grams Strong bread flour
- Prepare 15 grams Brown sugar (or caster sugar)
- Take 4 grams Salt
- Get 2 grams Dry yeast
- Take 2 grams Matcha
- Prepare 140 to 160 ml Water (room temperature to lukewarm)
- Prepare 4 to 5 cm from the bottom of the pan Hot water for kettle boiling
- Get 1 as much as you need to color the water Brown sugar for kettle boiling
Steps to make Matcha Bagels:
- Mix the bread flour, brown sugar, salt, dry yeast, and matcha in a ball. Add water and knead until the dough comes together. This usually takes about 20 minutes.
- Cut the dough into 4 portions. Stretch the sliced side and close to shape into a ball. With the seam facing down, cover with plastic wrap to avoid drying and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Flip the dough so that the seam is now facing up. Stretch out to flatten. Roll it up from the corner and shape into a stick. Stick the two ends to form a ring.
- Cover the dough (with a dish, or anything of the sort). Let rest for 30 to 40 minutes. If it's during the wintertime, let it rest somewhere warm.
- Leave to rise until the dough has doubled in size. Dissolve the brown sugar in the hot water for kettle boiling. Adjust the heat to prevent the water from boiling. Boil both sides of the dough for 30 to 40 seconds each. At this point, preheat the oven to 230℃.
- Pat dry the bottom side of the boiled dough (otherwise, it will burn). Align onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake in 230℃ preheated oven for 11 minutes.
You must include some superfoods in your diet daily. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other foods to include. Additionally, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food matcha bagels recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!