Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy creamy basil pesto alfredo fettuccini with chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy creamy basil pesto alfredo fettuccini with chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken:
- Get Cooked Fettuccini (according to package directions)
- Get Cooked Chicken (I grilled mine)
- Prepare 8 oz Alfredo Sauce (choose your favorite brand)
- Make ready 3-4 oz Basil Pesto
- Get Shaved Parmesan (for topping)
- Take Fresh Chopped Parsley (optional)
- Get Crushed Red Pepper (optional)
Steps to make Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken:
- Mix Sauces in medium bowl until combined.
- Add Pasta and Chicken and toss all ingredients until pasta and chicken are coated.
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 mins (on 50% power so as not to overcook the already cooked pasta and chicken). Or heat in sauce pan on stove at low-medium heat, again…so as not to overcook.
- Top with optional parmesan, parsley, and crushed red pepper and ENJOY!!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy creamy basil pesto alfredo fettuccini with chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!