Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, basic plain bagels. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Basic Plain Bagels is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Basic Plain Bagels is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook basic plain bagels using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Plain Bagels:
- Get 300 grams Bread flour (Superking flour)
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt (Okinawa sea salt)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sugar (cane sugar)
- Take 1 tsp Dry yeast (saf)
- Take 180 ml Water
- Take 1 tbsp Molasses for kettle boiling
Steps to make Basic Plain Bagels:
- Use really fine salt for the best results. Here's the salt that I used.
- Knead the dough in a bread machine. Take it out and divide into 8 portions. Cover with a damp cloth and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Punch out the air and roll the dough out.
- Fold in half from both sides.
- Again fold the dough in half. Close the seam well. Roll it around several times to close seam properly.
- Flatten one end with a rolling pin. Fold in the thinner side and close.
- Twist with the seam facing down.
- Repeat to shape 8 bagels.
- Let rise for 30 minutes at 35℃.
- Add the molasses into a large amount of hot water. Kettle boil the bagel: 40 seconds for one side, and flip over for another 40 seconds.
- Drain well and align onto a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a 190℃ preheated oven.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food basic plain bagels recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!