Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegan pesto linguine. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Pesto Linguine is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vegan Pesto Linguine is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vegan pesto linguine using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Pesto Linguine:
- Prepare 10 oz whole-wheat linguine
- Prepare 1 cup dairy-free basil and garlic pesto
- Take 8 oz kale
- Prepare 8 oz peas
- Prepare 3 oz roasted red peppers
- Make ready 3 oz fennel
- Take 1/4 oz parsley
- Get 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- Get 3 tbsp pine nuts
- Prepare olive oil
Steps to make Vegan Pesto Linguine:
- Cook linguine noodles in boiling water for 9-12 minutes.
- Strain linguine, return to pot and drizzle with 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Chop kale into bite sized pieces and discard the large stems.
- Remove the core from fennel and dice into small pieces.
- Destem parsley and chop the leaves.
- Place pine nuts in a dry sauté pan and cook until toasted, 2-3 minutes. Roughly chop them after.
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in the same pan and add the fennel. Season with salt & pepper and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Add roasted red peppers, peas and kale and combine. Cook until the kale is slightly wilted and vibrant, 3-5 minutes.
- Return pot with linguine back over medium heat. Add the veggies to the pot and stir to combine. Cook 1-2 minutes, until liquid is absorbed.
- Remove pot from heat. Add dairy free basil and garlic pesto and stir.
- Garnish the finished bowl with parsley, nutritional yeast and the toasted pine nuts :)
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegan pesto linguine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!