Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, watermelon, peach, tomato, and feta cheese salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Watermelon, Peach, Tomato, and Feta Cheese Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Watermelon, Peach, Tomato, and Feta Cheese Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have watermelon, peach, tomato, and feta cheese salad using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Watermelon, Peach, Tomato, and Feta Cheese Salad:
- Take 250 ml Watermelon (deseeded, cut into 1.5 cm cubes)
- Take 70 grams Feta cheese
- Make ready 50 grams Plum tomatoes or tomato (cut into 1 cm cubes)
- Prepare 40 grams Peach or nectarine (cut into 1 cm cubes)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Lemon or lime juice
- Take <Vinaigrette Dressing>
- Make ready 2 tbsp ♦ Extra virgin olive oil
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp ♦ White wine vinegar
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp ♦ Lemon juice
- Get 1 tbsp ♦ Shallots or onion (finely chopped)
- Make ready 1 clove ♦ Garlic (grated)
- Prepare 1/8 tsp ♦ Salt
- Prepare 1 dash ♦ Black pepper
- Prepare <Topping: Optional>
- Get 2 tbsp Pine nuts (or sliced almonds, pistachio, walnuts)
- Make ready 10 small olives (pitted)
- Prepare 10 Cape gooseberries/ground cherries (optional)
- Get 1 dash Basil leaves (finely chopped)
Steps to make Watermelon, Peach, Tomato, and Feta Cheese Salad:
- <Preparation> Chill the watermelon, peach and tomatoes in the fridge. Roast the pine nuts.
- <Dressing> Combine the garlic and salt, add the other ♦ ingredients, and mix to make the dressing. Leave for more than 5 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
- <Salad> Sprinkle the lemon or lime juice over the peach to prevent discoloration. Combine the peach with watermelon and tomatoes in a bowl, and lightly toss with the dressing.
- Serve on a plate, and top with the crumbled feta cheese. Garnish with olives, pine nuts or basil to taste, and enjoy!
- Cape gooseberry/ground cherry: A fruit-like tomato that has a husk like a Chinese lantern plant.
You have to include a few superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, try adding several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other essentials. See to it that you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Observing a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food watermelon, peach, tomato, and feta cheese salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!