Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, banana milk popsicles. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banana Milk Popsicles is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Banana Milk Popsicles is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook banana milk popsicles using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Milk Popsicles:
- Make ready 2 medium bananas (or 3 small)
- Get 4 Tbsp sugar
- Get 180 ml (3/4 cup) whole milk
- Make ready 60 ml (1/4 cup) heavy cream (or more milk)
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 1/4 tsp almond extract/essence (optional)
- Get Popsicle molds or small paper cups for freezing, and popsicle sticks
Steps to make Banana Milk Popsicles:
- Peel and slice bananas. Add all the ingredients into a blender or you can use a hand blender.
- Blend until very smooth, then pour the mixture into popsicle molds or small paper cups.
- Freeze for 1 hour or so before adding the popsicle sticks (that keeps them from becoming lopsided). If you're worried about forgetting the sticks and don't mind them being lopsided, you can add them right when you put the popsicles in the freezer.
- It takes about 4 hours to freeze in total. After popsicles are frozen, you can store them in a bag or tupperware container so they take up less space.
- To eat, run cold water over the molds for a couple minutes until you can pull out the popsicles.
- Tip: if you forget to put in the popsicle sticks and end up freezing the popsicles, just let it set out on the counter for 30-60 minutes until the mixture is soft enough to push in the sticks. Return to the freezer.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana milk popsicles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!