Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fish gravy 🐟. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Amritsari Fish Gravy Recipe is a delicious gravy dish from the region of Punjab cooked with aromatic marinate of fish cutlets that can be served with Jeera Rice or Laccha Paratha. The Best Fish Gravy Recipes on Yummly
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fish gravy 🐟 using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish gravy 🐟:
- Prepare 2 kg Fish
- Make ready For frying :
- Make ready to taste Red chilli powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare Oil for deep frying
- Make ready For Gravy :
- Make ready 1 and half tsp Fenugreek seeds
- Prepare 3 medium size Onions
- Make ready to taste Red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 2 tbsp Coriander powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Whole spice powder
- Prepare 1 n half tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare Half cup water
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Get half kg Yogurt
- Prepare 2 and half tbsp Dried fenugreek leaves
- Prepare 3/4-1 cup Oil
Steps to make Fish gravy 🐟:
- Wash and pat dry fish and marinate it with red chilli powder and salt for 5 mins.
- Now deep fry them in preheated oil for 2 to 3 mins.. don't over fry them as fish will break into pieces when in gravy..
- Now grind onion with red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, whole spice powder, ginger garlic and salt.
- Now in a big wok take approximately 3/4 to 1 cup of oil, heat it and add fenugreek seeds in it, fry for 2 to 3 secs.
- Now add grinded onion mixture in it. & bhunofy it on high flame until oil separates.
- Meanwhile beat yogurt and add dried fenugreek and half cup of water in it. And keep it aside.
- Now spread fried fish pcs on it, try not to over lap them… now move your wok slowly to cover the masala on fish, don't stir it with spoon.
- Now add yogurt and fenugreek mixture and let it boil for 2 mins. Now let it simmer for about 5 mins and turn off the stove.
- Serve it with boil rice 😋
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
Fish Curry Video on how make fish Gravy in delicious and yummy way just as you have at restaurants. The Best Fish Gravy Recipes on Yummly Meatballs And Gravy In Seconds, Sausage Gravy, Bangers & Mash With Guinness Onion Gravy. Amritsari Fish Gravy Recipe is a delicious gravy dish from the region of Punjab cooked with aromatic marinate of fish cutlets that can be served with Jeera Rice or Laccha Paratha. Fish gravy is a sauce for fish that can be either tomato-based or made with coconut milk. Fish gravy is popular in many African countries such as Liberia, where it is made with tomatoes, hot. Easy Fish Gravy Recipe is a dish that would linger on your tongue long after you have finished it. The aroma, the taste, the flavor is so delightful. If you have enjoyed my previously shared south indian fish. Fish gravy recipe is packed full of flavour yet quick and simple to make. This mouth-watering fish gravy recipe is lover by all age groups. Tangy, spicy fish curry goes well with fluffy white rice. Soak cod fish in water overnight. Rinse and cover with water and boil until it flakes with a fork. After the cod fish was cooked where did you put it? If it was added to the milk gravy you didn't say so. Fish Makhani is creamy, tangy and very yummy! Serve it on a bed of plain boiled rice or team it Fish Makhani is just what its name suggests - fish in a delicious, thick, slightly tangy and very creamy sauce! One of the most popular Japanese dishes (authentic recipe). The tasty ginger and rice wine marinade can be used for meat or fish.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fish gravy 🐟 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!