Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, turkey meatloaf with zucchini and feta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. It takes all the delicious zucchini that's popping up in. This is the perfect recipe to use up the last of summer's zucchini.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have turkey meatloaf with zucchini and feta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta:
- Make ready 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Make ready 1/4 cup almond milk or skim
- Prepare 2 lbs ground turkey
- Take 1 egg beaten
- Prepare 2 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 2 tsp granulated garlic
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Make ready 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1 cup feta cheese
- Make ready 2 cups zucchini, water squeezed out
- Make ready 1 cup marinara sauce, divided
Instructions to make Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl mix together the oats and milk until firm.
- Add the ground turkey, egg, seasonings, worcestershire sauce, feta cheese, zucchini and ½ cup of the marinara.
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined.
- Place on baking pan, sprayed with cooking spray and form a loaf.
- Spread at last ½ cup sauce over the top.
- Cook for 1 hr and 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Cut into 8 slices or store in refrigerator or freezer. Serve with salad, cottage cheese or rice cauliflower.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other essentials. Be sure to include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
Delicious turkey meatloaf filled with shredded zucchini and feta cheese. This is the perfect recipe to use up the last of summer's zucchini. Move over zucchini bread because this meatloaf recipe is my new favorite way to use up shredded zucchini. It takes all the delicious zucchini that's popping up in. Thís turkey meatloaf wíth zucchíní and feta ís sooooo delícíous. í took one bíte and knew í had a keeper. Not to mentíon thís recípe ís easy to make and freezes great. The only thíng that takes some effort ís shreddíng the zucchíní but you can always do that ahead of tíme. Greek Turkey Zucchini Meatloaf is a flavorful spin on the classic comfort food. Made with ground turkey, oats (use certified gluten free if necessary), stuffed with feta cheese and juicy from all the shredded zucchini - this healthy main dish will definitely become a new staple in your dinner rotation. super easy. This is the best meatloaf recipe ever!!! I don't care for meatloaf that much and neither does my daughter - so I created this one night and we were blown away on how amazing it was!!!! Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta. Turkey and zucchini meatloaf. by: Sandra. Put the mixture in a loaf pan and leveled the top with a spoon. Add the rest of ketchup on top of it and spread it. View full nutritional breakdown of Giada's Turkey Meatloaf with Feta & Sun-Dried Tomatoes calories by ingredient. pound ground turkey, preferably dark meat. Recipe from Giada di Laurentis on foodnetwork.com - DELICIOUS!!! Meatloaf often gets a bad rap but it's easy to make good meatloaf. Place remaining turkey mixture overtop of feta and shape the whole thing into a rough loaf. Zucchini and feta are a match made in heaven and are wonderful together in savory muffins.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food turkey meatloaf with zucchini and feta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!