Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, beautifully glossy bagels. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have beautifully glossy bagels using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beautifully Glossy Bagels:
- Make ready 100 grams Bread flour
- Make ready 1/3 tsp Dry yeast
- Make ready 2 tsp Sugar
- Make ready 1/3 tsp Salt
- Get 60 ml Lukewarm water
- Get 1 boiling water 1 l + sugar 1 tablespoon Water for boilig and sugar (or honey)
Steps to make Beautifully Glossy Bagels:
- Put the dry ingredients in a bowl. Make a well in the middle and add the sugar and yeast. Put the salt outside of the well. Pour in the lukewarm water quickly while mixing with the dry ingredients.
- Kneading with your hands may be difficult at first but in 2 minutes, the dough won't stick to your hands so much. In 5 minutes, it'll become smooth. In another 5 minutes, it becomes moist (knead for a total of 10 - 12 minutes). Divide in half, cover with a tightly wrung out kitchen towel or a bowl, and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Press the air out, and roll into a doughut. Close the seams completely. Let them rise at room temperature for 30 - 40 minutes with the tightly wrung out towel or bowl placed over them
- Boil water, and turn down the heat to low. Add the sugar (I used honey this time). Gently put the dough in, and boil for 30 seconds each side. Handle the cooking dough carefully.
- Place on parchment paper, and leave them for about 5 minutes to cool. Bake in the oven for 13 minutes at 210℃ (preheat at 230℃).
- I made this bagel with whey. It was fluffy and chewy.
- I made 7 cm diameter bagels.
- Then were are 8 cm diameter after rising.
- They became 9 cm in diameter after being boiled.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food beautifully glossy bagels recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!