Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chewy plain bagel made in a bread maker. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chewy plain bagel made in a bread maker using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chewy Plain Bagel Made in a Bread Maker:
- Make ready 300 grams Strong (bread) flour
- Get 170 ml Water (cold during the summer)
- Prepare 15 grams Sugar
- Take 4 grams Salt
- Get 4 4/5 grams Dry yeast
- Get 10 grams Vegetable oil
- Make ready 2 tbsp Honey for kettling
Instructions to make Chewy Plain Bagel Made in a Bread Maker:
- Put all the ingredients in the bread maker and make the dough. After that, refer to. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148333-bittersweet-brown-sugar-bagels-using-a-bread-maker
- It looks like this when done!
- Make a hearty sandwich with fillings of your choice, and enjoy!!
Your daily diet have to contain at least a few of these super foods. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Green living offers you a solid eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chewy plain bagel made in a bread maker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!