Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, earl grey scented bagels. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook earl grey scented bagels using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Earl Grey Scented Bagels:
- Prepare 380 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Take 15 grams Unsalted butter
- Make ready 2 tbsp Sugar
- Get 1 tsp Dry yeast
- Take 2 tsp or less Salt
- Get 5 grams Loose leaf tea leaves (Earl Grey)
- Prepare 210 ml Lukewarm water
Instructions to make Earl Grey Scented Bagels:
- Put all the ingredients except for the tea leaves in your bread maker and start to make the dough. Grind the tea leaves finely in a mortar.
- After around 10 minutes, add the ground tea leaves to the bread maker and let it do its job.
- Once the dough is done, deflate it and roll up into 9 balls. Cover with a well-wrung moist kitchen towel and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Deflate the dough and stretch it out with a rolling pin. Roll up from the side nearest you. Close the ends firmly. *If the dough is sticky, do this on a dusted surface.
- Place with the closed end down and let rise a second time for 30 minutes.
- When finished rising, boil one side of each bagel in hot water for 20 seconds each. Drain, line them up on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes at 180℃.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food earl grey scented bagels recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!