Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, simple bagels. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple Bagels is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Simple Bagels is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have simple bagels using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Bagels:
- Prepare 250 grams All purpose flour
- Get 30 grams Whole wheat flour
- Prepare 20 grams Rye
- Take 18 grams Sugar
- Take 4 1/2 grams Salt
- Make ready 156 grams Water
- Get 3 grams Dried yeast
- Get For kettle boiling:
- Take 1 litre Hot water
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sugar (molasses or sugar or honey)
Steps to make Simple Bagels:
- Mix all the ingredients with a whisk. Make a dent in the middle and pour in the water. Use a spatula and mix until smooth.
- Transfer onto a working surface and knead until even (it won't take 5 minutes).
- Divide into several portions and let rest for 15 minutes or as long as you wish for the first rising.
- Shape the bagel. (Form into rings - take care not to trap any air.) Let rise again for 30 minutes, or as long as you wish.
- Heat water for kettle boiling (but do not let boil). Add the sugar. Boil each side of the bagels for 30 seconds. Drain onto a baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 250℃. Lower the temperature to 230℃ and bake for 10 minutes. Then lower the temperature to 210℃ and bake for another 5 minutes.
- There will be cracks on the surface after some time.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food simple bagels recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!