Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cheat pempek (fried fish cake in sour soup). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheat pempek (fried fish cake in sour soup) using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheat Pempek (Fried Fish Cake in Sour Soup):
- Get 500 g white fish
- Take 120 g Tapioca flour
- Get 60 g wheat flour (or just use tapioca)
- Take 1 cup (250 g) water (iced/cold)
- Take 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
- Get Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Make ready Soup/Cuko
- Make ready 2 tablespoon vinegar (I use malt)
- Get 1.5 cup (375 ml) water
- Take 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Take Salt and pepper
- Make ready 5 tablespoons palm sugar
- Make ready to taste Chili powder
- Take 2 teaspoons dried shrimp
- Take 4 teaspoons dried tamarind
- Prepare Garnish
- Make ready 6 eggs, boiled
- Prepare 1 cucumber, diced
Steps to make Cheat Pempek (Fried Fish Cake in Sour Soup):
- Blitz the fish with the water inside a food processor. If you don't have a food processor, you can steam or boil the fish together with the water until it soften. then you can mix it together with the dry ingredient. Just ensure that the end batter is cold so that it's crunchy when fried.
- Boil the egg, preferably hard boiled. Set aside.
- Prepare the oil in the wok for deep frying. Traditionally you shape the batter to different shapes according to the filling, with the most common cylindrical, and half moon with egg filling. However, this is a cheat version, so just shape them with 2 spoons and put them straight to the oil to deep fry. You can fry them and store or store then fry, up to you.
- After you finish frying, you can make the soup/ cuko. Feel free to adjust the taste as I usually eyeball the garlic and the chili.
- Serve by cutting 4 pempek to bite sized chunks, 1-2 halves of boiled egg, and 1-2 tablespoon of cucumber. Add the soup. Originally it should be dipped but I like to drench the crispy fish cake and crunchy cucumber in cold sauce.
You need to include some superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Next, try adding several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other superfoods to add. Additionally, you need to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you opt to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheat pempek (fried fish cake in sour soup) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!