Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mangalorean pomfret fish curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mangalorean Pomfret Fish Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mangalorean Pomfret Fish Curry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mangalorean pomfret fish curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mangalorean Pomfret Fish Curry:
- Make ready 500 grams Pomfret /Any fish of your choice
- Make ready 12 dried red chilies (6 Spicy chilies, 6 byadagi chilies)
- Prepare 1 inch diameter tamarind ball
- Get 2 medium sized onion chopped
- Get 2 green chilies
- Make ready 10-12 cloves garlic
- Make ready 1 inch ginger root
- Make ready 1/2 tsp black peppercorn
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 1/8 th tsp fenugreek seeds
- Make ready 1 and ½ tsp coriander seeds
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 10-12 curry leaves
- Get As required Cooking Oil
- Take as per taste Salt
Steps to make Mangalorean Pomfret Fish Curry:
- Put ¼th tsp turmeric powder and ½ tsp salt. Smear the fish with turmeric powder and salt and let it rest. - Meanwhile, we will make a masala paste. Put red chilies in a grinder jar. Add green chilies, chopped onions, fenugreek seeds, Add black peppercorn, ginger, cumin seeds, Coriander seeds, garlic, turmeric powder. Grind all ingredients into a thick and fine paste.
- Soak tamarind ball in ¼th cup warm water. Later we will extract pulp from it. - In a pan, put Masala paste, tamarind pulp, salt to taste. Add 1 cup water and allow it to boil on medium heat - As the gravy begins to simmer, add 1 cup water. Reduce the heat and simmer. After 3-4 minutes of simmering, add fish and let it cook for 10 mins.
- Fish gets cooked in 7-8 minutes. Turn off the flame and prepare for tempering. Heat 2 tbsp oil and add curry leaves. Pour this on top of the curry. Fish curry can be relished with Steamed rice or Neer Dosa.
See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Observing a green living eating plan will offer you just what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mangalorean pomfret fish curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!