Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pesto chicken with feta and olives (keto). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pesto chicken with feta and olives (keto) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto):
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Take To taste Salt and pepper
- Take 2 Tbsp. Butter or coconut oil
- Prepare 5 Tbsp. Red or green pesto
- Make ready 1 1/4 C. Heavy cream
- Get 3 oz. Pitted olives
- Prepare 5 oz. Feta cheese
- Prepare 1 clove garlic, minced
Steps to make Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto):
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces, season with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter or oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry until golden brown.
- Mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl.
- Place fried chicken pieces into a large baking dish. Add garlic, olives, feta and pesto/cream mixture. Stir to combine.
- Bake in oven 20-30 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned around edges.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pesto chicken with feta and olives (keto) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!