Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, whosayna’s fish curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook whosayna’s fish curry using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Fish Curry:
- Prepare 4-5 pcs Fish (can put head too)/ Prawns/Dried Fish or Prawns
- Take 2 tsp Chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp Kashmiri Chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp Fish Masala (locally made)
- Take 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 5 Tomatoes (chopped)
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Coriander powder
- Get 1 tbsp / 3 Garlic paste or cloves of Garlic
- Make ready 3-4 tbsp Oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp Tomato Puree (optional)
- Make ready 1 Spring Onions (chopped)
- Take 2 pcs Raw Mango (or Dry Mango or Lemon juice)
- Prepare As needed Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Prepare 3 Green Chillies (jullienes)
- Prepare 5/6 Few Curry leaves
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Fish Curry:
- In blender put oil, tomatoes, tomato puree, chilli powder, coriander powder, fish masala, garlic, salt and a cup of water then blend to a paste
- Pour in a pot, add half cup of water then keep on flame
- Let it boil properly if it thickens can add water, add fish, raw mango and spring onions cook till fish is done
- Garnish with green chillies and coriander leaves
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food whosayna’s fish curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!