Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, shallow panfried salmon in sweet salty sauce 🐟 แซลมอนทอดน้ำปลา. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook shallow panfried salmon in sweet salty sauce 🐟 แซลมอนทอดน้ำปลา using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shallow panfried salmon in sweet salty sauce 🐟 แซลมอนทอดน้ำปลา:
- Make ready 2 pieces salmon
- Get 3 tbsp rice flour
- Make ready Pinch salt and pepper
- Get 2-4 tbsp vegetable cooking oil
- Take Sweet fishsauce infused sauce
- Make ready 3 tbsp fishsauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp palm sugar
- Make ready 3 tbsp water
- Prepare 2 clove garlic
- Prepare Side vegetable
- Prepare Some broccoli and carrots
- Prepare Garnish
- Prepare leaves Some finely sliced shallots, red chilli and coriander
Instructions to make Shallow panfried salmon in sweet salty sauce 🐟 แซลมอนทอดน้ำปลา:
- Add sweet fish sauce in a mixing bowl. Mix until all the ingredients dissolved.
- Dry salmon with kitchen towel and put them in the sweet fishsauce bowl and marinade it for 20-30 min.
- Prepare your flour ready to shallow panfried salmon, add some rice flour (you can use plain flour as well) and bit of salt and pepper. The place salmon on the flour plate.
- Cover the flour lightly all over your salmon. Shake off extra flour. Leave them aside ready to fry.
- Set your non stick pan in medium high heat, add vegetable cooking oil in and add salmon in. Let it cook on one side and turn it over. Make sure all sides are cooked.
- Place your sweet fishsauce in a small bowl and simmer the sauce on low heat. Add 1-2 tbsp of water if your sauce too salty. Reduce your sauce for about 5-6 min.
- In the mean time blanched your veggies for 5-6 mins.
- Serve up ; place your salmon on the plate, pour some sauce on top and garnish with shallots, chilli and coriander. It can be served with rice and cooked vegetable.
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Additionally, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Observing a green living diet plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food shallow panfried salmon in sweet salty sauce 🐟 แซลมอนทอดน้ำปลา recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!