Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, moist chocolate chip banana bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl! You've tried the rest now try the BEST!!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have moist chocolate chip banana bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Prepare 3 ripe mashed bananas
- Make ready 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Make ready 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Get 1/2 cup oil
- Prepare 1/2 cup whole milk
- Prepare 2 eggs (room temperature)
- Take 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 1 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Instructions to make Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix mashed bananas, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar with a whisk until well combined.
- Add oil, milk, and eggs. Whisk again for a minute.
- Using a spatula, fold in the flour mixture in three additions, stirring just until combined.
- Fold in the vanilla extract and the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9” x 5” loaf pan and bake in a preheated 325F oven for more or less 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Let it cool for roughly 30 minutes before serving. Yum 😋
- Note: If you don’t finish the bread in one sitting, wrap it in aluminum foil to keep it soft and moist. You can freeze it in the freezer for at least a month.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
I tried this and it was amazing. Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl! CHOCOLATE CHIPS BANANA BREAD - Super Soft and Moist. You've tried the rest now try the BEST!! Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. A scoop of sour cream gives this one-bowl banana bread that ultra-moist, slightly underbaked texture we all know and love. And if it's got that soft, slightly underbaked texture. The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients. The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt. Using melted butter, as opposed to room temperature, helps to soaks up all the flour which gives you that smooth texture. Moist banana bread loaded with sweet bananas, chocolate chips, and walnuts. Banana bread is one of the most well-loved breads in the whole world. Yes, I am a very huge fan of moist banana bread with soft cake-like crumbs and I've baked countless of them throughout the years. This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. Let me explain why this is the last banana bread recipe you'll ever need. First off, it's outrageously moist (sorry). This recipe has butter as well as sour cream, which not only make it unbelievably soft, they. My family loves really moist banana bread.and, of course, chocolate! So this bread is the perfect combo of both! This is a slightly modified version of the Banana Bread recipe in the Better Homes & Gardens New Cookbook.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!