Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys italian-style chicken w pesto & parma ham, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Italian-Style Chicken w Pesto & Parma Ham, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vickys Italian-Style Chicken w Pesto & Parma Ham, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vickys italian-style chicken w pesto & parma ham, gf df ef sf nf using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Italian-Style Chicken w Pesto & Parma Ham, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make ready 4 chicken breasts
- Take 4 tsp pesto, see my profile for my vegan pesto recipe
- Take 4 sundried tomatoes, sliced
- Prepare 4 slice vegan mozzerella, I use MozzaRisella or Violife brands
- Make ready 8 slice parma ham
- Prepare 1 olive oil
- Get 1 black pepper
Steps to make Vickys Italian-Style Chicken w Pesto & Parma Ham, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F
- Cut a slit in the top of each chicken breast
- Spread a tsp of pesto into each slit
- Stuff each with 1 sliced sundried tomato
- Place a slice of mozzerella on top of each chicken breast
- Wrap them tightly with 2 slices of overlapped parma ham, drizzle with olive oil, season with some black pepper and bake for 25 minutes or until the juices run clear
- Nice served with some roasted vine tomatoes, fries or a side salad
Your daily diet need to include at least some of these super foods. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Additionally, you have to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will offer you just what you need for good health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vickys italian-style chicken w pesto & parma ham, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!