Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crunchy peanut butter balls - no cook/ no bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook crunchy peanut butter balls - no cook/ no bake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls - No Cook/ No Bake:
- Get Peanut Butter
- Get crushed corn flakes/Muesli or digestive biscuits crumbs
- Make ready milk powder/ icing sugar
- Prepare finely chopped almonds or walnuts optional
- Take honey
- Take Vanilla extract or 3-4 drops Almonds essence
Instructions to make Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls - No Cook/ No Bake:
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix well until well combined
- Now shape them into balls. If mixture is dry then 1/2 teaspoon milk and if it's gooey then add more of Muesli or biscuit crumbs or milk powder or oats as per taste
- Serve as is or refrigerate and serve. This recipe is only for 1-2 serving so increase the quantity if more servings are required. Store in airtight container for any leftover and refrigerate
- In case you do not have milk powder substitute with icing sugar. You can add cocoa powder or chocolate chips for additional taste. This is one recipe where you can play around with ingredients. Substitute Muesli with Oats if required
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crunchy peanut butter balls - no cook/ no bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!