Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, relaxing green tea (low fat). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Relaxing Green tea (low fat) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Relaxing Green tea (low fat) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have relaxing green tea (low fat) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Relaxing Green tea (low fat):
- Make ready 1 cup water
- Prepare 1/2 tsp saonf
- Prepare 1/2 tsp dry mint leaves
- Prepare 1 inch stick of cinimon
- Take 1 green cardemom
- Get Leomn juice (optional)
- Get Sweetner (as required)
Steps to make Relaxing Green tea (low fat):
- In a saucepan add water and let it simmer, when it simmers add cinimon, green cardemom and saonf.
- Cook for a minute, when it boils add dry mint leaves and cover it. Turn off flame.
- Cover for 1 Minute. Then add lemon juice and sweetner (as required) and pour green tea in it. Stir & Sipppp (relax).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food relaxing green tea (low fat) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!