Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, fennel and orange salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fennel And Orange Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Fennel And Orange Salad is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fennel and orange salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fennel And Orange Salad:
- Get 1 orange
- Get 1 medium fennel
- Get ORANGE VINAIGRETTE
- Prepare 3/4 small orange juice
- Prepare 1/4 cup extra olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp mustard seed
- Take seasoning
- Get 1 dash salt and pepper
Instructions to make Fennel And Orange Salad:
- ORANGE VINAIGRETTE
- mix well olive oil and orange juice with mustard seed (optional for a sweeter orange taste add more orange juice )
- thinly slice fennnel and 1 whole orange flesh
- SERVE IMMEDIATELY
- BELOW,ARE FEW ORANGE RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333948-beer-batter-prawn-with-sauce-orange - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363197-salmon-with-orange-and-dried-apricot-in-spicy-butter-sauce - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333904-pork-chop-in-orange-sauce - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341966-orange-ginger-sauce - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339890-baked-egg-and-cheese-in-orange - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343238-orange-julius-with-coconut-milk - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360656-spaghetti-and-salmon-in-orange-ginger-sauce
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food fennel and orange salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!